Position: Account Director at Underground
Underground is seeking an Account Director to lead integrated communication campaigns for select clients, from strategy and messaging development, through the execution of creative campaigns, websites and materials. This role functions to support the growth and development of the agency, its clients, and Underground staff through forward-looking strategic development, day-to-day management, and on-going execution of innovative tactics and programs.
An Account Director at Underground will:
• Manage and develop strategic communications plans and creative briefs
• Manage and serve as lead on smaller accounts as assigned
• Demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Manage client budgets effectively
• Assign projects to account and administrative support staff
• Lead digital strategy and design of websites, social media platforms, email blasts, online display banners, and paid search campaigns
• Possess strong presentation skills
• Have strong research and summarization skills
• Work as team player, and contribute to the positive and productive work environment
• Support and nurture the Mission of Underground
An indomitable positive attitude, along with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in advertising, public relations or communications. Successful Account Directors at Underground have worked at ad and pr firms, worked as communications specialists at nonprofits or foundations or ran campaigns at nonprofits. You should work extremely well under tight deadlines and be one of the more organized people you know. Your writing skills should be top notch. You should be committed to saving things instead of selling things.
First, look over our website. If you think you’reÂ a fit, then send a cover letter stating why you think Underground is right for you along with a current resume through the adjacent form.
This is an immediate opening. Hurry—this is your first deadline. Posted: 2/8/2017